3/25/09

How to handle Stress

One of the very stressful things to handle is Stress. This could somehow results to depression.

From depression that would led to suicide.

Before it will happen, we should know how to manage stress.

We cannot easily get rid of stress especially at work and every time we are facing to the difficult people around us. I always encounter this feeling at all times. Coz, I take the work very seriously and when I heard negative feedback from other people I get easily affected which should not be.

So I would like to share the ways I find to reduce my stress.

1.) Share the stressful feelings to someone you can trust.

2.) Count your blessings.

3.) Stay away from difficult people if possible.

4.) Listen to music and relax.

5.) Read jokes

6.) Cook your favorite foody

7.) Find time to call your love ones.

8.) Sleep. take rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment