10/3/09

Text scam

My friend received a text message from this phone number 09199291467 from unknown owner. If someone knows who owned this number please leave comment in this thread. This person is using her sisters name and asking my friend to send money. I want to stop this fraudulent act. I've tried to google it and try to trace unfortunately nothing found. Just be aware of this kind of people. There are lots of tricks they do just to collect money easily. The worst thing is it seems he/she knows more about my friend. So, meaning this person really knows about them, might be a friend, neighbor, or even the closest friend of them. Anyways, it hard to trace contact numbers and anytime they can change or swap the sim. But it is very annoying and I want to know who they are. I suspect it is one that really knows about them. Be careful enough for those messages that seems too good to be true. Trust no one.

I also got received several messages that Ive won 2M blah blab blah. but I just ignore it right away but the case of my friend was different. The sender knows about the names of her family members and it seems this person hacks the incoming and outgoing messages to both parties. (sad)

No comments:

Post a Comment