10/1/09

True Blood American television drama series

True Blood is an American television drama series created and produced by Alan Ball. It is loosely based on the The Southern Vampire Mysteries series of novels by Charlaine Harris. My friend shared to me the series from season 1 to 2. I like the tandem of Billy and Suki. I am eager to see what will happend to the next episode. I like Erick character in the story, his gestures and the way he treat Suki attracted me so much. Being a liar to let suki drink his blood (Nordic blood)to save him from the silver that was inside his body that he says is killing him after the bomb explotion, so they will share a connection forever. Its cute when he says he wants Suki. I also like the pressence of Godrick in season2 episode 9, the maker of Erick but he needs to surrender himself to the Sun for some reason. He is giving up his responsibilities as a sheriff and meet the sun so he disappears into white-hot radiance. I am very much interested though I dont know if this kind of persona really exist. I heard from my grandparents before when I was a kid that we should not go to far away specially during fridays because there are vampires and whatsoever things they told us so we will be afraid and will stay at home. Even this time I still heard about vampires. Anyways, I just want to watch this series and also if you want guys to read it just visit
True Blood place

No comments:

Post a Comment