7/31/09

Former Pres. Corazon Aquino died at 76

The hero of democracy former Pres. Maria Corazon Cojuangco Aquino has died at the age of 76, {January 25, 1933 – August 1, 2009 at 3:18 a.m. Saturday (1918 GMT Friday)}. She has been battling for advanced colon cancer for more than a year and had spread already to other organs and she was too weak to continue her chemotherapy.

Corazon "Cory" Aquino became president of the Philippines in 1986 through the EDSA People Power revolution, a bloodless revolution that ended the 20 years under the rule of Pres. Ferdinand Marcos.

She has done her part when she is still alive. We will just pray for her soul to rest in "Peace" as she had made "Peace" in our country "The Philippines"

Everytime I post death info in this blog I felt so sad. But I know life has an end. Everything in this world has an end. As I said life is so short and dont know how short will it takes. What if time for me has come? who will post for me? just kidding.No matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment