8/2/09

Friendship day

Friendship Day celebrations take place on the first Sunday of August every year as Mr. GOOGLE search engine results. Celebrates the moment of friendship. Spend time with them and show them how important they are. So, to all my friends out there "Happy Friendship Day". We might be a distant away and/or no communication at all but our friendship will truly remains.

A friend is hard to find.

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend."

"A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more."

"True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost."

"May the hills and the rocks will turn to dust but our friendship will never last"

Really a true friend is hard to find. So, friends needs to be treasured.
NAKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment